Sunday, March 1, 2009

FinallY......

Finally im back to writing at this blog

Don't know if im jus to busy or acting to be busy with things or just plain lazy... I need a push sumtimes n i wonder from where that push will come from. Maybe it has to be her, but sumtimes its just me... being plain lazy..

So much things have happened since my last entry. I'm enjoying life so much that i wish that it will last for a life time, right my beau. She has definitely shape up my life. Her relentless support, advices, love, her cuteness, sweetness, i jus adore her. Now that we have decided to make things a step further, i hope that sign that's on your ring, will bring better time for us ya. Thanks for making this life so wonderful sayang. I'm blessed to have her in my life. Well, won't say too much or boast about thing. I'm grateful to ALLAH, that's for sure.

Work has never been tiring as this before. Eversince we shifted, there is so much things to do. But i guess god has its ways for me to achieve things at a greater heights in the future. It has been a testing time for me, with so much things for me to consider and decide. I wish god will show me the way out soon from all this issues. I wish i can turn back time and start things all over again and not make the mistakes i have done. But one thing i would never change is my beloved jewel of my life.

For you, my beau, are the only gem in my life, my pride and my joy.

With lots of love from me to you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home