Monday, December 17, 2007

Here i am, bumming around at home and staring at the screen. With the uncertainty of when is pay day. all i can do is wait... furthermore with the holidays coming to an end. it will just do us injustice to get our pay late this time round. at least give us the time to spend on our bounty rewards. feel as though im being mugged. Oh well, Just wait lah, so unfair!!!

Rather than lambasting about this, i should just carry on doing my stuffs. Much more productive in that way. Anyway, yesterday's cycling was a good one. Especially with the fine weather, the ride from tampines to east coast via changi was nothing less than a spectacle. The scenery somewhere along nicoll drive, was awesome. With the new park connector that was just recently completed and much publicised, you may just find a few spots with sights to behold. You should try to catch the sight at the mouth of the river bank (Just behind Tanah Merah Country Club) where it stretches out to the sea. Oh my, you can really find peace unlike other places you can find in singapore. I would want to go there again...

Now now, I'm starting to miss my love one. Pondering when can i meet her again...
When can we get to do some of the things that we want to do??
Sushi, spa and sentosa?? will we have time to do it? hopefully we have ya baby.

Have you ever wonder when someone come's into your life and you started to change for the better? Change and mend your ways? for the better? Lifts up your spirits and make you know that you are the one that she desires the most? well, i certainly felt that way. Never had I, had someone coming into my life and really brings out the best in me. The way i think, speak, behave, i'm slowly evolving to someone new. A brand new me. So much so that I feel a lot of love flowing in me.

Will never stop praying for both of us. neither would i stop missing you, just like how i feel right now.

Till the next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home