Sunday, March 30, 2008

Updates......

Its been a long time since i last blog
Its been busy now with more worklaod coming in and with training for the competition
But i guess more time is spent with my love one
I miss her to every bit that i just want to hug her and not let go
How could i not miss her right
She just makes me feel that i am the most luckiest man in the world
Could not have ask for more

I'm just brazing this 8 weeks to the end of the semester
It may seem short but trust me,
with the workload i have
8 weeks wont be enough
Wish i could do work in a slow pace

I wonder if i am able to last long here
But i know paperwork is my weakness
Especially if i have to bring the work home
Its gonna be difficult for me
Wonder if i should move on and try to do something that does not take up a lot of my time at home

I wonder..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home