Friday, December 7, 2007

It has been 6 mths now that we are together and i'm truly glad that we had last this long
learning things and finding out more about each other ...be it strength or weaknesses...
yet, through all that we have been through, i believe it just brings us a little closer. Never a romance is a bed of roses... it is indeed a life like a box of chocolates. Not sure what is installed for us... Hopefully life is not a joke or i won't be able to understand it.

You made me realise that failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently and tactfully. You make me realise my dreams and true potential without you knowing it. Well, you refused to take credits but ya, you did have a part to play in helping me to where i am now. Remember always, "Behind a successful man, there is always a woman". And you are that woman!!

I enjoyed every date that we had. Even the simplest of dates does put a smile on my face. laying my eyes on you, seeing your sweet face, warms my heart. And ya, that very face of yours cools me down when im feeling hot. I will never ask for more than what i am given by HIM. You are a blessing to me. And i am grateful for that. To you, your parents for bringing you in this world and to god for allowing me to hold you in my arms and have you close to me.

Never i felt a single regret bring with you. Even when times when you are feeling down and unsure of things, I put up a brave front and telling myself positive thoughts that will just erase every bad feelings i would have. I percaya that i should live out my imagination, not my history. As all i need is a plan, road map and the courage to press on with the destination in my life, that is to bewith you. For eternity, insya allah.

Sayang, just to let you know, I shall always be your pillar of strength, eventhough i may not be that macho man. I am in my own way and i show my manliness different from how one shall percieve. You may count on me for anything, insya allah i will for i learnt and was taught. Never would i think of losing you nor have you sad over things. Remember your happiness bug. Hope it will stay around with you for life. In happiness you found joy. In joy you find yourself. And when you found yourself, that is when you start to love others.

Oklah... have done much typing but yet not sleepy. Don't know why. And the hiccup is killing me. Guess it might just be the surgery. Haiz... Till then... hope to hear from you soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home