Sunday, December 9, 2007

2 more dayS.........

Yup, 2 more days to the big 7...
been a journey that is never a bed of roses, one where it is filled with joy, fun, and not forgetting its fair share of the downside. But i shall say, its a journey worth being on. One where it will make love stronger, learn to cherish and treasure.... embracing in each other's arm, not caring about what other's will say.

The issues that surfaces, the arguments we had, are just signs of how much god wants us to learn and love each other. It certainly binds us closer, making us wanting more of each other and never want to be separated. Insya allah, we will be able to face and rise to the challenges that stands before us. When you whispers those vows to my ears, I know there is no turning back for me now. No one will replace you in my heart. What more could i ask from god? I have you. All in a way, a prefect fit of a future soulmate. One who bears my children, be a great wife and mother.

You have certainly taught me to love every single date.... even the simplest of it... waddling in the drizzle and with barefoot... it was simply fun... When was the last time i did that?? maybe i would do that more often. Hehehe...

I wished we could have all the time in the world to do outdoor stuffs... Adventure into things we have never done before. Challenging ourselves to reach new heights. It might help us bond and definitely learn more about each other... what say you??

Now, for one fact that i wanna share is that I am blessed to have a wonderful gerl in Dianah. Non replaceable, and definitely a lady who brings out the best in me. Patience is her virtue, you definitely know what i mean.. hehehe esp in times when my silliness and blurness strikes.... hahaha.. She cares a lot for me even in every little way. You know how words wont be enough to show my gratification and how much love i have for you. The ring shall be a sign of my sincerity and of things to come... It shall bind us close and reminds us of our love... Now, Future & Forever....

I thank you for coming into my life... yes i'm loving the gerl that captures my heart. Every single moment of it. And its really heartwarming to read what you have written. It makes me feel special.
A big THANK YOU to you my beau.....

Fairuz
&
Dianah
bound by
kasih
sayang
&
cinta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home