Friday, September 7, 2007

My repLy

Its been a long time now since i blog
Been busy... that's all i should say.. hehehe

Life has been wonderful eversince you came into my life
Soon, it will be 4 months that we are together
Although it has been short, but we have learnt a lot about each other

You make me think when you remained silence
You make me speak my mind
You let me groom to whom I am right now
Don't ever halt or stop what you are doing
You make me stand UP, stand taLL and stand FIRM on the ground
When my mind flutters away, you pull me back and rationalised with me
I thank you for that

I absolutely agree with you with regards to your post

Reasons Of a Great Relationship

  1. the Man Absolutely Adore His Woman & She knows it..
  2. The Woman Respect her Man & He knows it..
  3. As an individual.. They're Champions of Themselves
  4. When they're together.. They're a Champion Together - Boosting Each Other
  5. They have Honest Open Communication
I definitely feel we have all that in us

  • I definitely adore my gerl and I'm glad you see that =)
  • I know all right that you respect me. You are willig to listen to my thoughts and what I have to say about things. In turn, I respect your views too. Two head is always better than One right sayang??
  • Yup, totally agree with that. You are a champion in the things you do and me?? Hmmm I know something that I do best besides eating.. hahahaha (something to do with the mouth too!!!)
  • When we are together, you have never failed to make me smile. That little silliness in you makes me smile sometimes and when you explain something that I didn't know, I am simply awed by it. You share things, details or facts that I may not know or even heard about it. You make me learn things that I have failed to learn in the past. Yup, we are doing a whole lot of sharing. I should say we compliment each other well. And yes, not forgetting the encouragements that you had given me. It just makes me moving on. You cant imagine what we can do in the future that can benefit the people around us.
  • If you could remember, this is the one thing that I always emphasise. Open communication. I am glad we have been doing this and just look at how things have grown. Its been a part of us, not to sit on a problem or issue and try to suppress it. And I'm glad we did it this way. Not an easy feat to do but we are doing it. Kudos to you sayang.

So, things have been spoken and written. A reply to my thoughts about what you have said. Indeed I am happy with things. Or I should say I'm elated. But I would like to thank my gerl, still quite in my memory. This words are what SHE said,

"You Gonna love this gal for coming into your life"

And I bet I am enjoying my life. Dont you think so?????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home