Saturday, August 11, 2007

NatioNaL dAy wiTh cuzziEs


Its been the longest time since i update my blog and ya someone actually complained
Just going to update what i feel like updating
So here goes


Apparently on the 9th August is our National Day
If only i could get my hand on the tickets every year, it would be fun
Well, definitely I didn't get the opportunity to watch NDP
But I had a fun time with the cousins
Although not all is there
I should definitely complain about all this
It seems that the numbers of cousin attending family gatherings is getting smaller
Hey, i miss my cousins
And I do not want the time where I get to see them is during Hari Raya



Well lucky for me there is still the younger generation that is always there to accompany my presence
I shall call them the crazy and cranky bunch... hahahaha especially the "FLOORBALL FANATIC"
Had loads of fun with them, only if I had taken more pictures



From now on I am going to capture every moments I have with my relatives

So looking forward to the next gathering
Hopefully it will come soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home