Monday, July 23, 2007

SicK siCk SiCK

Here i am, all sick in front of the computer
It must have been the virus that take its toll on me
Definitely its not from you sayang
Enjoyed the outing on sunday very much
Especially the ending to the nite
Thanx again

Oh well, today is the worst day ever
Waited at polyclinic for like 2 hrs
And when it comes to the doctor
It was like just 2 mins
And i only get 1 day MC??
If only i could ask for 2 days

Enough of the wait
At home, I just could not sleep in peace
Its all drilling and banging here
All around the area
Just because the flats are under the IUP program
Twisting and turning
Just could not sleep
If only my room walls are sound proof

I need my rest before Saturday
Yeah, its the triathlon at last
The one I have been waiting for
Hopefully i can train on Wednesday
If not it will spell doom for me
As where on earth am I going to find my stamina for my event itself
Oh god, please help me

I'm all weak now
Gonna head for rest
Wish i could recover tomorrow
Hopefully....
Till then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home