Wednesday, October 10, 2007

As the months pass by

As the months pass by,
You have showered me with love
respect, comfort, care and concern
There are many more things that you had given me
Therefore i shall cherish all that

Its been 5 months now that we have been together
Its not a smooth sailing journey
But i reckon that it is something worthwhile journey
One that we learnt more about each other
And through all that, we simply complement each other

Sayang
I am never able to say enough
To thank you for all that you have done for me
Only god can repay you for what you have shown me and the things that you have done

I will pray that the days, months and hopefully years to come will be a simply magical for us
One that will always be remebered
cherished
and appreciated
by both of us

This 5 months has been simply awesome
Thanks syg
And Happy Anniversary to you my beau
Simply me, you and us......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home