Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stand up, Stand TaLL and Stand Firm

Give me the strength for me pass through the upcoming days
Never want to falter even once in these crucial moments
For its only 9 more weeks left in my working calendar for this year
Yes 9 more
But with the load of work
And more responsibilities that is piling up
I wonder if it will hinder me
I may succumb to pressure
Pressures are bad for me sometimes
But it is rare that it makes me fall

For now, I shall live through each single day
Take things at its stride
Dont hope for miracles to happen
But MAKE miracles happen
I have yet to realise my full potential

I guess a good environment has a part to play
And environment where I will never have any disturbances while im doing work
Yet, I cant ask for anything more
I have to adapt to things

Adapt to all the changes
And challenge myself to be in constant touch with the changing trends of life
Not to make others around me worry, sad or even troubled by my failure to adapt
Never I want for my students to not progress just because of an incompetent teacher

So now can Fairuz in the house please stand up,
Yeah you,
The one who goes by the name "FAIRUZ"
Stand up, Stand Tall and Stand Firm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home