Friday, September 14, 2007

Another day in "Paradise"

Never had this feeling come back to me.....
I thought it will go away
Its exactly 1 year ago that I felt this way
This shitty feeling
The feeling where everything seems to be crumbling on me
The feeling when someone left me
Why must it come back??
Why?

Ya Allah,
Aku terima ujian mu pada hari pertama bulan yang penuh barakah ini
Bulan Ramadhan
I will take it in stride
Give me your light for me to go through this hard period

Ya Allah,
I asked for your blessings
And make me a better and stronger person
To go through what you have thrown to me
For I know this test is one that will help me through in the future

But for now,
I'm still feeing down, shitty and terrible
JUst no spirits to go through this few days
I just pray that this test will end soon
Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home