Thursday, June 14, 2007

I know i have not been updating lately.
Been a month or so cause Im just too busy with stuffs.
And its like 6 more days before works starts again.
Just feel like wanting more of the holidays.
Still have a few things to do.
Few matters to complete.
Can I do it?
Hmmmmmm
Bet I can.
Cause changes is slowly changing me
The kind of changes that have brought happiness to my life
Why?
Cause someone had just step into my life.
The special one.
Lucky me but unlucky her. Wakakaka! Dats what she says.

I didn't have the best start to the holidays
Started off with a 2 days course and continued with a 5 day workshop
All that with the feeling of missing her
Trust me, it was a damn kind of feeling
Was not my chirpy self till i got an email from her.
Haha.. guess i miss her too much..
Surprisingly, we have kept our relationship unknown to our parents!!
But when next week comes, I'm sure my parents will know
Wonder what's my lil sis reaction going to be
When she meets her on our supposedly "date"

Talking about "date"
How many dates have we been on sayang?
Can recall a few prominent ones... hehehe
But the picnic we had, that was the highlight to everything
Can't forget those moments, you know what i mean

11th May
A date for us to remember ya
I'm relishing every moment I have with you
The motivations you gave me
The teasing which might just mad me go fuming... hehehe (Im sure you have a contegency plan)
But most importantly the way you care for me.
Thanks......

Oh ya....
Next semester comes, I will be a man on a mission.
Must register this on my head and this will serves me as a reminder...
So Fairuz please remember these!!
  1. Be a competent teacher
  2. Complete task on hand on specific given time
  3. DON'T grumble, just do it!
  4. Practise open communication
  5. Lastly, be creative!!!

I guess that's for the moment. Got to go and stretch myself.

Ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home